Career Essentials: Fundamental Experiences course
The fundamental Experiences course provides a comprehensive structure for supporting secondary students in exploring, developing and practicing essential career-readiness skills.
- Designed for students ages 14-16
- Nine Experience units that are project-based and include online and offline learning events
- Include a 30-minute instructor-led kickoff, student instruction sheets, instructor guides, online e-learning events, offline learning events, pre- and post-tests, and scoring rubrics
- Begin with a unit pre-test and an instructor-led kickoff and continue with individualized and differentiated pacing opportunities
- Include formative and summative assessments in each Experience unit
- May be taught synchronously or asynchronously in an online environment, face-to-face, or in a hybrid approach
- Badges are earned following successful completion of each Experience unit
Students earn the Fundamental micro-credential, when course and post-assessment are passed at 80%.