Curricula Options to Implement Career-Readiness Skills
Working together in teams, understanding leadership, communicating clearly and demonstrating integrity are required in every career. However, these skills haven’t been easy to teach — until now. The SkillsUSA Career Essentials Suite is the next generation of employability skill-building curricula developed for today’s students. Each curricula option equips instructors with the content students need to be career-ready.
SkillsUSA Career Essentials Suite
- is designed with the best practices of project-based learning.
- equips instructors with high-quality skill development resources that implement the SkillsUSA Framework.
- explores all 17 skills (“essential elements” within the SkillsUSA Framework, so students in every age band can understand the skills they are building.
- includes a scenario-based pre-assessment to measure student’s baseline career-readiness, instructional units that include online and offline learning events, and a final scenario-based assessment to allow students and instructors to quantitatively measure students’ career-readiness growth.
- learning events accessed through the learner’s online account that feature a unit tests, an instructor-led kickoff, e-learning modules, and offline activities.
- includes a built-in scoring and badging system.
- engages students in implementing the SkillsUSA Framework through contextualized learning applied to real-life and real-work situations.
The Career Essentials Suite offers curricula options below: